Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Look: Cocotay Jewels

I just couldn’t resist. When I first saw the jewelry created by CocoTay (twins btw), I felt like a little girl again, all too eager to pile on as many pieces as I could. The pieces are just the right amount of glam mixed with the perfect dose of opulence, or, at least the pieces look mega expensive. Kind of like your grandmother’s jewels, if you were born into a royal family (I know the imagination is in overdrive). Many of the pieces created by the design duo, Coco & Tay consist of recycled gems that are used in new designs. Affordable, Dazzling, Eco-chic and versatile. What more could you ask for? Shop for Cocotay at Cocotay.com, and Charm&Chain.com.
Photo by NYTimes.com/T-Magazine

 
Teardrop clusterd earrings $415.00 @ CharmandChain.com
 
Fringe Pearl Necklace $525.00 @ CharmandChain.com


No comments:

Post a Comment