Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

FASHION WEEK IN A FLASH: MARC JACOBS

Voluminous, Glam, Classic and Fabulous can all be used to describe the Marc Jacobs SS2011 show. Even when others feel Jacobs has missed the mark I always think he's on point. It is clear that this collection is an amalgam of several different influences, but nonetheless, combined flawlessly with a color palette that is rich and inspiring. I especially love the pink, purple and red color palette. The accessories are to die for, everything from the platform shoes to the hair, neck and waist ties. I can certainly see the flower becoming one of the hottest hair accessories next summer. While some say they are so over the 70's inspired clothes they've been seeing on the runways, I am head over heels for it all. I love a good bell bottom, a great jumpsuit and wide lens shade and this collection has it all. See some pics below.

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment